Thursday, October 2, 2014

How Many Shopping Days Until Christmas 2014?


I know, I know ... who really wants to think about it? Well, if you are a busy person like me, you kind of have to think about it. I found a 2014 Christmas countdown clock for you to save and check back on as needed, to keep you on track this holiday season.  I work 40 + hours a week so my shopping is usually contained to the weekends, so that means I actually only have (as of today) 24 (weekend) shopping days or 12 weekends left! Yikes. I know some of those weekends will be taken up by clients and some by friends, family and parties. I have grand kids to shop for and I got to tell you, shopping for toys isn't easy! I think this may just be the year I finally give in and do at least some of my holiday shopping online. Bah-humbug! I'd rather be baking and spending time with my family.  How about you?

No comments: