Monday, March 31, 2014

What's in a COLOR?

Seems that even your choice of colors can say alot about you. Funny because I like some colors for some things and some different colors for other things, for instance: I like the color "blue" in general, I like my clothes in "black" and I like my home color schemes to be neutrals in the shades of tans and whites. Am I weird or is this true for you too? So what do the colors reveal about our personalities? BLACK: Authoritative; too much can seem unapproachable. GRAY: Sophisticated and confident WHITE: Traditional and conservative; clean and simple. RED: Dynamic and bold. ORANGE: Social and fun. YELLOW: Cheerful and playful. BRIGHT GREEN: Youthful and naive. DARK GREEN: Calm and reassuring; implies wealth. BLUE: Friendly, safe and secure. Symbolizes loyalty and control. PURPLE: Creative and unconventional; also suggests wealth and sophistication. LIGHT PINK: Soft and nurturing. BRIGHT PINK: Confident and assured. BROWN: Solid, reliable and genuine. reflects stability and promotes communication. I found these lists on line from several sources, interesting that they agreed on most of them. So what color are you most like or drawn to? I think for me it's still BLUE.

No comments: