Friday, September 21, 2012

Dirty Politics - 2012

     It's that time again, you get that nightly interruption at the dinner table asking if you could "just answer a few short questions" about the upcoming elections, then 10 minutes later, you're eating cold food! Who else is sick and tired of hearing the slander and back stabbing that goes on every time there is an election? I say, it's time to make a new rule:
     All political advertising must be about the candidates him or herself. No mention of the other guy or gal, only facts about yourself ... period. I don't need to know what bad things the other side did, it's likely an exaggeration anyway, tell me what you have done personally and what you are going to do for me and my school/group/country if I elect you. That's all. Common sense.
Heck, they should call it "common sense campaigning". You agree?
     Please register to vote: Register to Vote - USA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely agree! Mudslinging commercials were really annoying! it reminds me of high school all over again. you ever notice aside from exaggerated tattle tailing, in debates they don't actually answer the question. they dance and dance around the question with all these over wordy sentences. I think they do it on purpose to confuse the public. the sure as heck confuse me. why can't they be direct?